In this 21st century, a man faces various types of diseases and problems related to health. Out of these various diseases, obesity is a disease that is very common. We can easily find many different aged people with more weight almost in every country. They try many types of exercises using several types of exercising equipment for losing weight. A rowing machine is wonderful exercise equipment that provides the excellent cardio workout. The rowing machine is very safe, effective and convenient to use. The reason behind so much popularity of this incredible exercise machine is the vast number of benefits it provides.
Six benefits of using a Rowing machine
- Burn Adequate calories – On a statistic, it has been proved that rowing for 30 minutes burns about 200 calories. It means that if a person regularly uses the rowing machine for a month, he can burn about 6000 calories that seem quite a significant number. Burning of calories takes place at a rapid pace because of more contraction and expansion of muscles. The muscles of abdomen, arms and legs receive maximum benefits from various exercises of a rowing machine. Thus, one can get rid of extra calories by simply using the rowing machine
- Better functioning of Cardiovascular system – When a person uses a rowing machine, he receives effective increase in his heartbeat. This increase in the heart beat helps in more efficient blood circulation and improves his health status. Also various cardiac muscles strengthen a lot by performing an effective rowing. Due to all this things, the complete cardiovascular system of a person performs in a better way, and he gets free from several types of diseases.
- Build muscles – Rowing involves a particular technique that uses all upper and lower body muscles. A tremendous amount of impact is required to be carried by these various muscles so as to perform effective rowing. Due to this excessive stress, the fibres of the muscles get damaged. Then various types of nutrients, hormones and vitamins are used in repairing of muscle fibres. These nutrients and vitamins along with repairing also build the important muscles. The so much of mass is also added to various muscles. Thus, there is so much strengthening of several muscles is achieved by using the rowing machine.
- Tone muscles – It is very common that one can acquire effective muscle toning from the rowing machine because of involvement of so many muscles in a particular rowing activity. Rowing throws away the thick layers deposited on the muscles and helps muscle regain their natural shape. The legs, shoulders, arms, back region, abdomen and shoulders receive fantastic toning. This means that all body of an individual gets properly toned.
- Reduce stress – Yes, the rowing machine also helps in reducing stress and makes a person feel more energetic and fresh. Serotinin is a hormone that is secreted by various types of rowing exercise. This wonderful hormone helps in improvement of mood and alleviation of stress. Also, exercise makes you feel more confident and increase your personality and aims. Thus, rowing machine helps in getting rid of several negative thoughts and provides wonderful exercises.
- Convenient machine – The rowing machine is the very user-friendly machine. You can continue workout on this machine without caring for outside weather. So there can be no disturbance in regular workout schedule. A person who has various ankle and knee problems can also use this machine and acquire various benefits.
In summary, a rowing machine is an excellent machine that provides the effective aerobic workout. A person can not only burn effective calories by using the rowing machine but can also reduce the huge amount of stress from his head. Moreover, he can build effective muscle strength and have a better function of cardiovascular system. No doubt, the rowing machine is one of the best equipment presents in the gym for maintaining the fantastic shape of the body.